Special to The Dallas Examiner
Award-winning record executive and talent manager Dr. Mathew Knowles will be among a dynamic group of motivational speakers – to spark deep discussions and connections in a small group format led by experts in their respective fields – taking center stage Thursday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. during TEDx Mountain View College at 4849 W Illinois Ave.
The event features a combination of ‘TED Talk’ videos and live speakers to foster deep discussion, connection and intrigue among audience members.
Full list of speakers:
- Mathew Knowles, Ph.D., is the founder of Music World Entertainment Corporation and is widely recognized in the entertainment industry for award winning artists.
- Daniel García Ordaz, a.k.a. The Poet Mariachi, is a writer and educator.
- Gaby Natale is a three-time EMMY-award winner media personality, entrepreneur and influencer.
- Dr. Tara Peters is the founder and managing director of Peters Consulting Group.
- Ryan Romano, wellness expert, writer and speaker, is also the CEO of The Warehouse Performance Institute, a Birmingham, Alabama-based sports and human performance training center.
- Matthew Sanchez has provided mental therapy for victims of abuse during his internship at a Children’s Advocacy Center, as he earned his master’s degree.
- Shani Scott, a graduate of David W. Carter High School in 1994 and began her radio career in August of that same year, and is a published author, actress and spokesperson for various organizations.
- Frances West is an internationally recognized thought leader, speaker, strategy adviser and women-in-technology trailblazer.
- Jason Ryan Pointer is the director of pastoral care and counseling at the largest state psychiatric hospital in Texas.
For more information, visit: http://www.mountainviewcollege.edu/events/tedx.